The U-M Amateur Radio Club can now accept donations online.
In response to club supporters asking for a more convenient method to donate to the club, the online giving portal may now be used for donations. Your donations are very sincerely appreciated.
Please note that the club only accepts donations. The Michigan Online Giving server cannot be used for dues payments or any other purpose. The club does not charge membership dues. Please understand that all payments made here are considered gifts to the club, and please do not indicate “dues” in the comments on your donation form.
To donate online via credit card:
- Click on the this link and a new window will open from a Michigan Online Giving secure server.
- Enter your preferred donation amount; for example, $20.
- Please do not make any reference to “dues” on the gift form comments.
- Once you have completed the online donation process, you will immediately receive an e-mail acknowledgement from the University of Michigan. U-M will mail you a receipt for your records and tax purposes.
- Contact the club with any questions, concerns, or other ways to help the U-M Amateur Radio Club (such as “in kind” or equipment donations).